Clothes and shoes? Check! Now time to move onto accessories and bags…helloooo weaknesses. Y’all know I love me some jewelry! It is a problem. This probably not a good time to mention that I spent about seven hours this weekend cleaning out and reorganizing closets…aka making space for new things! Just kidding…maybe 😉
Okay back to my point. The Nordstrom sale has some great steals that are just begging to be added to your wardrobe.
1. BE STILL MY HEART. I NEED THIS NOW. I can’t handle how much I love this Kate Spade tote.
2. Some days I’m a fan of grabbing just my wallet and heading out the door for quick errands. This simple wristlet is ideal!
3. I’m obsessing over totes this season. This tote would be great for a fight carry on.
4. Love love love the colors of this stylish clutch.
5. Because everyone needs a simple metallic wallet! Practical + functional = a winning combination.
6. Who doesn’t love a bright infinity scarf? Bonus? This is only $7.49. WINNING!
7. Loving the color of these classic aviators!
9. Absolutely perfect watch for summer!
10. Second day hair? Not a problem with this cute head wrap!
11. These remind me of old hollywood sunglasses, just lovely.
12. Going to a beach? This hat need to be on your packing list!
13. Favorite color. Favorite style. Hello, necklace.
14. Stack away with this cuff!
15. Match this bracelet with a t-shirt and you’re set for carefree summer days.
16. Another dress up, dress down bracelet favorite.
17. Keep on stackin’, girls! This cuff needs to be in your closet.
18. Simple and stylish earrings, just the way I like it!
19. Blue like the ocean. Dainty little necklace.
20. This necklace is under $10…so basically you should buy it now.
21. So fun! I’m feeling this reminder of love, friendship and family in this necklace!
22. Last but not least, this gorgeous Kendra Scott ring!
So many favorites, so little time. I am thinking that some of these could be great gifts for upcoming bridal showers, birthdays and special moments. Now get to shopping, people! 🙂