Browsing online, searching the store and mapping out a map of where my shopping takes me…I love gift giving! It brings me such joy to find that one thing that is absolutely perfect for friends and family. As I sit looking out my window curled up with a blanket and admiring the overnight snowfall, I’m taking some time to compile my top picks for my friends and family. Today’s list includes 14 picks under $40, many of which are currently on sale, which makes it even better. 🙂 Here are some of the things that I’m loving for the girls in my life!
- This Kate Spade business card holder is perfect for any business woman in your life. Classic and Chic.
- Stella and Dot’s wishing bracelets are great for stacking!
- Have an at-home chef on your list? I’m loving this monogram on this personalized cutting board from Wendy Ward on Etsy.
- Emily Ley’s Simplified Journal might just be on my Christmas list today. With multiple prompts per page, it is just wonderful!
- This cowl scarf from Gap just screams cozy. Bonus- it is available in four colors!
- You can’t go wrong with a simple pair of stud earrings. Stella and Dot’s Nancy Studs are a lovely accessory to any outfit.
- Head over to my sweet friend Kelsea Gale’s Etsy page to pick up this burlap state pillow. Pick your state and color, it is so easy!
- These shea butter creams from L’Occitane are by far my favorite. A little bit goes a long way, so they are are well worth the price.
- Personalized stationary is always in. These flat notes by Midwest Modern Girl are only $20 for a set of 25!
- These Clinique Chubby Sticks are the best! I’m stocking up on these this holiday season for gifts. My fave color? Mighty Mimosa.
- Every living room needs a warm chenille throw. This Pottery Barn throw comes in five comfy colors.
- I promise this is the last scarf, but this is LESS THAN $10. Perfect price, right!? You can pick up this Infinity Scarf from Dillard’s.
- I have been a fan of Same Sky fabric wrap bracelets for many years. Great product, but an even better cause.
- Erin Condren’s personalize file folders are a must for the office or cubicle. So fun!
I hope this helps give you some ideas to get started on your Christmas shopping list! Where are you finding great gifts this year?