Here’s the deal. Drop what you’re doing today and head over to Nordstrom.com to shop their Clearance Sale. You’ve got until Tuesday to scoop up some steals! This is one of their largest sales of the year where you’ll find big savings. With Christmas right around the corner, now is a perfect time to get to shopping for all your friends and loved ones…or yourself. 🙂 I haven’t tackled the clothes section yet, but I’ve perused many of the other sections. Here’s what I’m loving so far!
- Cara Stone Cuff. 50% off!
- Halogen Leather Bag. Instant Classic.
- Chin Up Buttercup Sign. Simply lovely.
- Keds Sneaker. Practical & Cute.
- Stephan & Co. Necklace. Easy elegance.
- Kate Spade Drop Earrings. Buy now, save till springtime. LOVE.
- Anne Klein Cluster Earrings. Everyday wear.
- Danielle Nicole Hobo Bag. Hellooooo perfect travel bag!
- kensie Pillow Sham. The neutral you’ve been looking for.
- Rosanna Mug. At just over $10, this makes for a wonderful gift.
- Nordstrom at Home Sham. I’m clearly on a pillow kick. I love this print!
- Nordstrom Mixed Link Bracelet. Perfect addition to any outfit.
Happy Shopping! 🙂 Share what you’re finding, I’d love to hear!