I’m loving lemons!! As summer winds down, I’m using lemon as much as possible to maximize that summer feeling. Check out these tasty treats and recipes! 🙂
- Orzo quite possibly may be the best quick and easy side dish. This Creamy Lemon-Pepper Orzo with Grilled Chicken looks super yummy!
- Gooey Lemon Cake bars- delish! You kind find this recipe over at Shugary Sweets.
- Sweet and Savory whipped up these cheerful looking Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars, I’m loving the Raspberry Sauce!
- These Creamy Lemon Berry Tartlets by The Silly Girl’s Life just scream summer.
- The Lemon-Poppyseed dressing on this Strawberry Pecan Salad is to die for! Check it out over at Shugary Sweets.
- Martha Stewart’s Frozen Lemon Mousse is basically perfection on a plate.