Today marks the start of a new series for the blog! I’ll now be showcasing different round-ups of favorite foods and recipes that I’m loving each week. We all know I am all about grilling, so I figured that this would be a great place to start! These are some of the recipes I’ve been saving that have my mouth watering- can you say yum!?!
1. Bobby Flay’s Philly Burger. Okay, this just needs to happen soon!
2. Another Bobby Flay find. This time his Garlic and Herb Sweet Potato Fries. I’m slowly but surely becoming a fan of sweet potatoes!
3. Grilled Caprese Pizza from Table for Two. I’m ready to get this on the grill now!
4. Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp Kebabs from Skinny Taste. Shrimp and Lime? YUM!
5. Ree Drummond knows how to put together a grilling recipe. I have made this Grilled Zucchini sooooo many times this season.
6. I love dill and feta together, so this Grilled Salmon and Cucumber recipe from Martha Stewart looks very tasty!
Let’s get to grillin’!